Concreep11+ strives to attract talented students working in the field of time dependent behavior of concrete and geomaterials. In addition to a reduced registration fee with a discount of about 40%, the conference will feature many opportunities for professional development and networking.
1. Paper publications in electronic proceedings with DOI identification.
2. Specialized sessions that include short oral presentations and poster presentations.
3. Participation in the best paper competition and best poster competition. Winners and runner-ups will receive a cash prize and a certificate.
4. Opportunities to network with researchers, industry professionals, and other students from all over the world.
5. Professional development workshops on CV preparation, proposal writing, and faculty position application tips.